Austinburg Truck Center is actively seeking a full-time Sales Rep position for its newly constructed Volvo/Mack truck sales and service dealership located in Austinburg, Ohio. This is an exciting and unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new business, in a brand new multi-million dollar facility with new equipment and systems throughout. Are you energetic? Do you enjoy interacting with people? Do you have experience in the dealership industry? Do you have experience working with inventories? Do you have experience using dealership-software to help stay organized? Do you enjoy interacting with customers and vendors? Are you looking to bring your skills to a company that cares about you like family, wants to see you succeed, and gets to know you as more than just a coworker? Do you like the "small town" feel of Ashtabula County? If this sounds like the job you've been looking for, we want to meet you!
Our Sales Rep position has a very competitive compensation package with a range that depends on experience. We also offer excellent benefits, including medical $1,000 deductible with HSA, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays, paid vacation, life insurance, and more! And did we mention that you'll get to work in a COMPLETELY NEW FACILITY!
ABOUT AUSTINBURG TRUCK CENTER
Austinburg Truck Center is a brand-new Mack and Volvo Class 8 truck dealership located in an ideal location at the intersection of US RT 90 and State Route 45 in Austinburg, OH. Offerings include all Mack and Volvo commercial lines, parts and service, and more. The total staff of 15-25 employees will be the premiere resource for all commercial truck needs in the area.
You will help create a new culture that delivers excellent customer service, while drawing on the combined resources of entities which have over 70 years of Mack Truck experience, and 150 years of combined business experience. Everything you touch will be brand new - from the precast concrete building all the way down to your tools and equipment inside.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR SALES POSITION
- Valid Driver's License required; must meet company insurability standards
- Basic computer knowledge, including Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn dealership-specific parts/service software, experience is a plus
- Experience with CRM systems, dealership-specific is a plus
- Minimum of high school diploma is preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with people
- Dependable and organized
- Experience in Class 8 truck industry is preferred
- Candidates not already residing in Northeast, OH must be willing to relocate.
RESPONSIBLITIES, INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assisting customers from assigned accounts
- Prospecting new accounts
- Marketing A&S and act as a liaison for dealerships in a positive and professional manner.
- Promote/market and sells both counter / work order parts and service
- Outside sales duties, such as going on client visits
- Inside sales duties, such as virtual client visits and cold calling/communicating
- Using and updating with CRM system
Do you have a strong work ethic? Are you known for going above and beyond? Do you have a winning attitude and approachable personality? Do you take pride in your work? If so, you might just be perfect for this Sales Associate position.
This is a full-time, salary position working typical weekday hours 8 AM 5 PM, but willing to work any hours necessary including weekends. This position is in-person at the facility not work-from-home.
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that you have the experience we are looking for and are the right fit for this position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!